For an informal discussion regarding the post please contact, Ffion Lloyd on 01545 572508 or Louise Harries on 01545 572073, who are acting as interim Corporate Managers for Legal Services.
A Standard Check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) will be required for this post.
Lifestyle savings scheme
Generous employer pension scheme
Cycle to work scheme
- Legal and Governance
We ensure that the Council operates in a responsible and transparent manner by providing corporate and operational legal advice, auditing, objective assurance and support across all service areas resulting in the legal welfare and obligations of the Council being upheld, and assurance provided on governance, risk and internal controls. Our key functions include:
- Legal Services
- Internal Audit: Consulting Service; Independent Assurance
- Statutory Role: Monitoring Officer
- Coroner Services
- Corporate Governance: Audit Committee; External Regulators; Constitution; Governance; Conduct.
- Penmorfa is our most central office, it is where our Chief Executive and Councillors are based.
- Aberaeron is a picture perfect harbour town and is one of Ceredigion's best loved holiday destinations with fashionable places to stay and eat.